Branch Manager in Tubas Branch
Reef Finance provides high quality financial services on a continuous basis to cooperatives and individuals in the Palestinian rural areas. in the medium term Reef Finance wants to become the first Palestinian rural bank.
We are looking to fill the following vacancies:
Branch Manager in Tubas Branch:
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
Responsible for day to day branch operations.
Asset and liability branch management.
Control of daily transactions, account statements and monthly budget preparations.
Responsible for management and follow up the loan portfolio.
Prepare branch statistics and reports.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- At least 4 years of working experience in financial sector, preferably in rural finance.
- Hands-on experience with credit operations.
- At least 4 years experience in a management position.
- Good knowledge of software (Excel, Word, Internet).
All applicants are requested to send their resumes with a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 9, 2008.