Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with loan applications, preparing an in-depth review of relevant financial information, collateral and documentation and analyzing loan applications.
- Conduct client business site visits to evaluate business operations.
- Manage and maintain the quality of a portfolio of loans.
- Manage, monitor and follow the loan portfolio (including control of arrears).
- Daily review of the loan portfolio.
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or Agricultural studies.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the Financial Sector, preferably in rural finance and with agricultural cooperatives.
- Good knowledge of software (Excel, Word, Internet).
- Good communication skills, team worker.
- Good analytical skills.